14th. Jan. 2011 - A BIRTHDAY WISHES FR MY GAL



From my dearest gal :-

Dear Mum

I want you to know
how much it means
to share my thoughts
and feelings with you

You're the one person
who probablyknows me
better than anyone.

You have a special way
of understanding me,
and you always seem to know
what exactly what i need -
whether it's good advise,
a chat or laugh
a sympathetic hug....

And even though
I don't tell you
often enough,
I want you to know
you mean the world to me
and I can't imagine my life
without your love in it.

*******************************************************

In you, mom
I've seen everything
that love can be

I've seen tears in your eyes
tears for my suffering, my happiness
and my disappointments.
I've seen hope on your face
hope for my wishes, my blessings
and my best.
I've seen determination in you
when you wanted to be sure that i was happy
I've seen so much love in you
a love that is unconditional
Thank you mom.
I love you, too.

Comments

Popular Posts