47

Tomorrow 14/1/2011, am going to be 47... 3 more years before the big 5.... there are a lot of things to look into myself... things that i don't really like about me, things dat need to be improved. Yeah, i am only human. There are few things dat i don't really like about myself. Things i realised that need to have a big change... i've been looking into it for the past few days. It's really bothered me a lot.... meaning dat, wat i don't like about me, sure other people also might feel the same.... it is not a nice thing... it is really bad... some attitude or character which sometimes not just irritates other people but it irritates me too... so i have to get rid of this....

Yeah, wat else i want to do... of cos.... every day, i am trying to be a better person, a good person not just in the eyes of others but most importantly in the eyes of Allah Taala.

Alhamdullillah, i am live to celebrate my 47th birthday.... with good health, good job & family support. I am so blessed with everything that surrounded me... family, friends & people who cross my path. I learnt a lot, about people, about life, about wat's important, wat should be my priority.

So my hope & prayer, i will live to see my grandchildren & each day will be a better day for me & i become a better & wiser person......

Comments

Popular Posts