WHY DOES IT HURT SO BAD



Why does it hurt so bad?
Why do I feel so sad?

Thought I was over you

But I keep crying

When I don't love you

So why does it hurt so bad

I thought I had let you go

So, why does it hurt me so

I gotta get you outta my head

It hurts so bad


My life's been better since the day I left you boy

I must admit life's been kind to me

I went and did the things I said I would do boy

I found someone who loves me for me

Haven't had much drama since the day that we split boy

My heart's never been more at ease

And when I think of all the things you put me thru

Leaving you has been the best thing for me


chorus


Never again that's what I said to myself

I never wanna feel your kinda pain again boy

Just when I think it's over

Just when I think it's thru

I find myself right back in love with you

Comments

Popular Posts