Goodbye 2012 - Welcome 2013

Today first day of 2013. Alhamdullillah, am blessed with another day hopefully another year to live this life meaningful.

2012

Early of the year, it was just routine, everything flow smoothly without any hiccup... too smooth actually. Middle of the year i started my MBA programme, just to break the routine which i started to feel a bit bored already.. Alhamdullillah, todate i have finished 2 semaster. And thing still smooth flowing. 

And my darling daughter conceived, alhamdullillah. 

Somehow towards the end of the year, there was a hiccup, a test of spiritual strength. Without warning, i woken-up by the presence of the old days into my life. Dunno where went wrong, i opened my arms, welcoming it.... for a short while, it was a wonderful time, being loved, being needed for awhile. And somehow, dunno where it went wrong, it was suddenly disappeared, leaving me in the darkness for awhile. 

But as usual, i would not allow this frustration, sadness & disappointment be in me for long. So here i am welcoming 2013 with an open heart, praying & hoping something better, in my studies, personal life maybe working life too.

But whatever has been stored for me by Allah SWT for 2013, i pray i will be given the strength to face all that. Good or bad, it is just part of the journey to the final destiny

Alhamdullillah for 2012 experience and alhamdullillah for another year ahead hopefully. 

Comments

Popular Posts