Saturday 14/1/17

Plan with my doter to have dinner outside today & we wanted to have western food for double celebration, my doter & mine (birthday dinner). 

Around 2.30 pm the kids came over & left the two boyz with me, while both parents went out. I was hoping the two boyz will sleep, so that i can take my nap too.... but really, both were wide awake... no matter what i tried to put them to sleep.... really kena bully by both till their parents came back.





 It was really heavy rain outside, after maghrib almost isyak already we went out... thought of having dinner at Me'nate Wangsa Maju... but then the steak house already closed permanently... so we decided to go to Victoria Station.... 

I order lamb & Muz & Lyana beef & chicken for Maqil. A bit disappointed, the dishes not like it used to be... i don't know about lamb, because it was my first time having lamb there... but both Muz & Lyana also said not as good as before....





Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, people sitting

Wow, my dearest lil' boy really out of control, run here & there... he is so active.... 


By ten pm we left & they sent me home....


Comments

Popular Posts