Retirement

Lately these are questions asked by friends whenever i meet them:-

1) Are you still working?
2) When are you going to retire?
3) What are you going to do when you retired? 
2) How many grandchildren?

Image result for retirement

On the retirement, i have few friends who are already retired, especially from government sector. How nice... how i wish i can follow their footsteps. In my case, when friends asked when am i going to retire, my answer is "yesterday". Yes, i am actually very very tired already.... maybe to add-on this, because i have been working at the same place for more than 20 years. There is no joy in it anymore... Meeting same new faces for 20 years, staring at the same wall for that long.... really tiring. How i wish i can pack-up my things and leave. But.... i am not ready yet.... not ready in terms of financially... i do not want to burden my daughter or my significant others. I just need few years to stabilized my financial situation, enough to support me, hopefully till 75 years old (if i live longer, than problem la). I am looking forward at the age of 55 to leave this working life. InsyaAllah.... May Allah guide me in this.


Image result for retirement


Image result for retirement

What am i going to do after retirement? Good question, because at the moment i cannot thing of any thing yet, especially doing something to support myself financially. But in terms of the free time i will have after retirement, i have few things in mind:-


Countdown to Retirement

1) Attend more religion classes;
2) Maybe pursuing my study to higher level;
3) I think i should start writing a book, which has been my forever dream since teenager;
4) Joining NGO doing more charity work; and
5) Etc, hopefully something will arise when the time comes.

Image result for retirement

InsyaAllah, if Allah permit for longer life.... Otherwise.... goodbye world!!!



Comments

Popular Posts