24th. Sept. 2021... the day, I ended my life as a career woman after 38 years. It was not an impulse decision. Some people said I retired too early, I am still healthy and I should work another few more years, at least till the age of 60. 



I know that. And I have been talking to a friend, he did say something which really makes sense and I agreed with him, even though when I decided to retire because of the work pressure and the office politics. What he said was, "it is good to retire when you are still healthy at least you have time to enjoy things that you like to do, things that make you happy". Yes exactly. 



Today, I woke up before fajr & after Fajr prayer, I went out for brisk walking and cycling. And after that went for my routine medical check-up. By 1 pm I was home and what? After zohor prayer, I recited Quran and after that, I was like "what next?" I don't know what to do. Don't know where to start, even though I have planned so many things to do during my retirement.  I hope this is just temporary. 


Anyway, hopefully, all my plans go smoothly. 


Comments

Popular Posts