CINCIN

The panic button was pushed this morning.... i was at Eddie's place, asking Mr Google about holiday in Europe.... how i wish this dream will come true, insyaAllah... this will be in my BUCKET LIST. 

Then i went upstairs & suddenly i realised my ring my ring, my wedding gift from my husband was not at my finger... i was like...really panic... went down to level 3, looked for it... none, came up to my place, looked inside my handbag & drawer... none... i know, i have been playing with the ring, because it is quite loose.... went down again to leval 3 before went out for lunch... finally i pasrah... if it is not meant to be, let it be... if it is still mine to have, than insyaAllah it will appear. Innalillahiwainnaillahirajiun.




So after lunch, took my nap, woke-up, asking Mr Google for Doa Mencari Barang Hilang before going for zohor prayer.... after performing my zohor prayer, i perform solat hajat 2 rakaat, mohon dikembalikan barang yang hilang itu.

After that i went to level 3, because i was very sure that the ring fell from my finger at that level.... and yes a miracle happened... Hisham asked me about the ring, the shape, the color, all type of stupid question.... and asked me what is the reward. I said, anything, because the ring is so precious and valuable to me... anyway and i knew instantly that he found it. Yes i got back my ring.... alhamdullillah.... alhamdullillah.


Lesson learnt : Serahkan segala urusan kepada Allah, yakin dengan kebesaran & kekuasaan Allah, insyaAllah, apa yang akan menjadi milik kita, akan Allah tunaikan... kalau bukan milik kita, yang pasti ada hikmahnya.

Comments

Popular Posts