LIL' BOY WITH CHICKEN POX

19/12/16 - 20/12/16

2 days i had to take care of the lil' boy yang kena chicken pox. Early Monday morning i picked-up Maqil at his mum's  office. Menangis juga budak kecik tu mula2. Tapi biasalah kalau dgn nena, kejap je.... For breakfast we had mcD and after that we just sit around watching TV, pampering him... and he was so manja... since dia pun demam, he was a bit weak but not grumpy. This is what i really proud of him.... demam x grumpy..... tp memang nak melekat je dengan nena. 


Petang her mum said, ayah cannot take leave the next day, she also can't, so nena decided i will take leave another day. Actually i really enjoy being with my lil' boy.... my eldest grandson... holding him in my arms, talking, chatting, sleeping with him, it was a joy to me... a happiness that i can't explain.... 


So Tuesday we spent the whole day together again... we went out to pharmacy buy his ubat... and when he is feeling better, he started to run around.... in the pharmacy he run here & there, when he cannot find me, he called my name "nena, nena, nena... where are u.." that voice... hearing him calling me, my god, make me so proud of being a grandmother.... 


The boys are my heart & soul... my joy & happiness... may they grow-up becoming a good muslim, a good sons to their parents & someone i can rely on during my old age.

Thank you Allah for the precious gift.

Comments

Popular Posts