Chest Pain

Two nites ago, i had a chest pain... started from 8.50 pm till 9.30 pm... after that followed with mild pain on the chest & my chest felt so tight.... on Wednesday morning, i still gotten myself ready to go to office. The body feeling weak & tired... on the way to office, i tried to stay awake, my eyes was so heavy.... i decided to detour to clinic before going to office.... nothing much the doctor could do, except advise me to go straight to ER if the chest pain happen again. She only prescribe me with medicine to put under my tongue, standby if i am having the chest pain & the medicine would able me to reach the ER. 

I was given 2 days to rest... just in-case... really, i was really sleepy & tired... of cos, in my head... if i fall asleep, will i wake-up again.... 

Do not want to trouble anyone esp. my loved one, but then i decided, it is not fair to them, if i really never wake-up again... so i did message dear husband & daughter... just informed them & told them not to worry...

Reach home, i  fell asleep for few hours, the tightness on the chest & my back still didn't go away... just rest & relax.... read book & listen to few talks.... 

Hubby came back, daughter called.... thank you Allah, for these people who i love most & who loves me too. 

So today, another day, resting at home.... hubby called early morning.... worried.


 Image result for la hawla walakuata illabillah

Comments

Popular Posts